Click on the opportunities below for full position descriptions:
Construction Administrator (Full-time)
We are currently hiring for a full-time Construction Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Construction Department’s administrative and clerical needs throughout the permitting process, home energy rebate programs and all other neighborhood programs. The Administrator will also be responsible for supporting the Project Managers throughout the home-build process.
- Complete and compile necessary documents when applying for building permits; navigate the permitting process including corresponding with the city, upload additional plan sets, and apply for any other needed permits.
- Coordinate the bid process, inviting trade contractors and suppliers to provide quotes for construction materials and services. Review quotes for accuracy and complete bid tabulation.
- Draft and send contracts, change orders, and lien waivers. Update and maintain lien waiver log, and complete sworn statement in preparation for homeowner closing.
- Schedule utilities including temporary power, permanent power, and all utilities on acquired, new construction, or recently sold homes.
- Work with homeowners and warehouse team to coordinate homeowner selection materials such as flooring, hardware, etc.; register appliances with retailer and submit rebate applications on behalf of homeowners.
- Assist Construction Department around documentation and third party inspections related to LEED for Homes and Energy Star program certification.
- Upload plans and site documents to ProCore for each job including updated documents throughout the build; create homeowner walkthrough manual for each homeowner at the end of each project.
- Triage warranty calls and emails, and send out 10-month warranty letters.
- Monitor and maintain organization of all construction files and job folders.
- General knowledge of construction trades and materials preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to assess priorities and anticipate needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay range: $18 – $21/hour
- Low-cost medical plans with great coverage options
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
We offer all applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.
Send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.