“Volunteering allowed me to see the inspiring work Habitat does
for families and our community. It is amazing to see how so many
hands can make so much come together in such a short amount of time!”
We Need You At The ReStore
ReStore offers many volunteer opportunities for individuals and small groups. We’ll find the task that is perfect for you! Options include customer service, picking up or sorting donations, repairing or cleaning merchandise, stocking shelves or finding creative ways to use donated products.
Full day (9am-4pm) and half day (12:30pm-4pm) shifts are available, and each ReStore location can accommodate 1-5 people per shift.
Day At A Glance
- No experience is required
- The day begins with an orientation
- Wear closed toe/heel shoes and comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting dirty
- ReStore warehouses aren't heated, so dress accordingly
- Pack your own lunch
- Chaperones are required for youth under 18 years old
- Volunteers 16-17 years old may not use power tools or work from a height of six feet or more
For More Information