- It's a quick and easy way to show your support!
- To create sustaining impacts, we encourage you to set up an automatic monthly donation.
PLATINUM HAMMER ($75,000- $100,000)
- Private Habitat garden party
- Featured article on Habitat's website
- Plus Gold Hammer Benefits
GOLD HAMMER ($50,000-$74,999)
- Professional photo keepsake
- Visit with a Habitat homebuyer
- Plus Silver Hammer Benefits
SILVER HAMMER ($25,000- $49,999)
- Participation in home dedication
- Organization's logo and link on Habitat's website
- Plus Bronze Hammer benefits
BRONZE HAMMER ($10,000-$24,999)
- Featured article in Habitat's newsletter
- 8 inch sponsorship sign on house
- Plus Copper Hammer benefits
COPPER HAMMER ($5,000-$9,999)
- Website acknowledgment
- 4 inch sponsorship sign on house
NICKEL HAMMER ($2,000- $4,999)
DAY OF SERVICE ($1,500 PER CREW)*
Suggested donation for a team workday to support Habitat's home Building and/or A Brush with Kindness Programs.
- Group's work photos uploaded onto Habitat's Facebook Page.
Click on our brochure or sponsorship agreement for more information.
Host A Fundraising Event
Corporate Matching Gift Program
- Find out if your Employer is a Corporate Matching Gift Participant and will match your individual donation.
- Contact your Human Resources Department for a Matching Gift Form.
- If they are not currently on the list, and you would like to encourage them to do so, please contact Jon Hankins at
616-588-5245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to set this up.
Legacy Society & Planned Giving
We invite you to consider making a provision for Habitat for Humanity of Kent County in your will or estate planning. Designating Habitat as one of your beneficiaries serves as a memorial of your commitment to our mission and your community. These gifts continue making a difference for years to come.
There are serveral easy ways that this can be done, and we would be so thrilled to talk with you in more depth about your questions while planning a bequest or other form of deferred gift.
For more information please contact Barbara Benda at
616-588-5229 or email email@example.com.